Dr. Leslie A Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie A Murphy?

Idiot

While calling the office with a problem she was speaking about me in the background like I couldn't hear her on the phone, saying I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was an idiot... Sorry I've worked in healthcare for the last 15yrs and let me tell you I was right on the money when I conferred with my new physician..

"I'm not sure what that is, but we can try freezing it off if you want"

I have been here two times recently and in both situations, not only was she rude to me and invasive in her discussion my personal life, but she also seemed to not really know what was wrong with me and only offered 'her best guess.' not very reassuring. went in with what i thought was a wart on my elbow. she said something along the lines of, im not sure i would call that a wart, im not sure what that is, but we can try freezing it off if you want....... what??? tried calling the office a few days later and the phone just rings and rings and rings.... overall 1/5 stars if that

Seems to find low income patients a "bother". Spends more time telling these patients how they should be living than on making sure ALL health issues are being addressed and followed up on.

Can come across a bit like a bull in a China shop, will never apologize ever when you have to wait close to a hour, and seems to talk at you at times instead of with you (not sure she realizes this.)

My opinion

Very nice doctor!! Waiting times are crazy thought appt @11 you'll get in around 11:30 and out around 12:45 but sometimes worth it.