Dr. Leslie Oleksowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Oleksowicz?

very good

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr Oleksowicz was recommeded to my wife and me by UC Hospital. I was admitted there from Ft. Ham Hosp where another oncologist wanted to start radiation treatments on my brain. She was very professional, and gave me a proper diagnosis, which was not brain cancer, but kidney cancer which had matastisized in my spine. I am very satisfied with her care and knowledge.

Not enought time spent or seeming to care

Posted on May 9th, 2011

She is very competent in her field, but lacks greatly in bedside manner or showing that she cares about you as a patient. She is always in a rush. Her staff is awesome, which is only reason I continue to go there. But, the dr. is most important in treatment so I am looking for a new Oncologist.

Posted on February 27th, 2017