Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake
Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norman, OK. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ollar-Shoemake is affiliated with Norman Regional (Main Campus). Dr. Ollar-Shoemake has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 42
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ollar-Shoemake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Care of Norman, 500 E Robinson St Ste 2400, Norman, OK
Dr. Leslie J Ollar-Shoemake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.