Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Leslie Parks
Dr. Leslie Parks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Parks is affiliated with Texas Outpatient Surgery Center Tops, Memorial Hermann Surgery Center and St. Luke S Community Medical Center. Dr. Parks has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Parks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Leslie Parks has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Leslie Parks has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Parks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Outpatient Surgery Center Tops
Memorial Hermann Surgery Center
St. Luke S Community Medical Center
16 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9200 Pinecroft Dr, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Leslie Parks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.