Dr. Leslie Parsons Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Parsons?

Just not sure i want to put my career in her hands!!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Wants to charge an insane amount of money for an IPN evauation. 1000 Dollars when the average in fla. is 400-600 dollars. Is it worth it??

Excellent Professional

Posted on June 19th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Parsons. She helped me tremendously. In my opinion she is caring and extremely professional. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She understands.

Posted on October 24th, 2009

She was a wonderful doctor. However, being a forensic psychiatrist, I feel as though she looked at everything from such a perspective. She was very caring but, being an extremely anxious person, I did not like how she (in a sense) sat in front of me during sessions and "profiled" me. Not to mention, I was seeing her during a period which was the most challenging and painful of my life. She was very thorough but I don't feel as though she "listened" enough to my real problems. I would recommend her to someone who has never received psychiatric care but not to one who had received care from another psychiatrist for more than one year. Very nice lady, though.

Posted on June 28th, 2017