Dr. Leslie H Perla Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leslie H Perla?

4.5 Hour Colonoscopy ?

What happen for 4.5 Hours nobody would tell my girl friend what was going on. She was worried about why I was in there 4.5 Hr. And they would not tell what was going on for 4.5 hours After I woke up They let my girl friend come to see me after I had some words with staff (not friendly .) Talked to Doctor Perla was rude and did not seem to care about any explanation what happen. I have not been right since not good 5years later. Not been able to work since.

Dr Perla is the most qualified MD that I've ever visited. She listened to my complaints and methodically orders all tests needed in identifying my problem. She's confident and thorough in finding and treating GI problems. She was prompt in notifying me of all tests donen

Best Doctor in Area

This doctor has been terrific to me. She will not rest till she finds a solution and she'll give another doctor a piece of her mind if he or she is not doing their job. You can't find a better ally in the medical world!

Relies more on diagnostic testing than listening to me and my symptoms. Terrible bedside manner, very abrupt. Finding a new GI doctor.

Dr. Leslie H Perla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.