Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie M Peterson
Dr. Leslie M Peterson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with other offices in Huntington, WV and Ripley, WV (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie M Peterson has 5 locations
501 Morris St
Charleston, WV 25301
3200 Maccorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie M Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Leslie M Peterson has the following 3 expertise
10 Years Experience
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Leslie M Peterson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie M Peterson's office for more information.
501 Morris St Charleston, WV : (304) 388-7170
1340 Hal Greer Blvd Huntington, WV : (304) 526-2000
146 Pinnell St Ripley, WV : (304) 372-2665
501 Morris St Charleston, WV 25301
3200 Maccorkle Ave SE Charleston, WV 25304
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie M Peterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, WV.