3.1

Have you seen Dr. Leslie T Pham?

Dr. Pham is awesome!

I saw Dr. Leslie Pham for the first time about a month ago and was so pleased with her caring manner and especially the way she clearly explained what the tests and measurments were telling her about my eyes, without my even asking! She is able to put very technical stuff into language that a non-medical person can understand. She took the extra time to reasssure me about the condition of my eyes (I worry because of my family history) and what are the best steps I can take to keep them healthy. I feel like I am in very good hands and will let my family and friends know that I have found an outstanding ophthalmologist.

Not a people person

I still do not entirely understand my diagnosis because every time I opened my mouth, her response left me feeling like I was being scolded.

Not a people person

Dr. Pham has long fingernails like a wild cat. Rude and talks in a demeaning way. Physically rough while pulling down your eyelid. Poked at a previous surgery spot,, not knowing what she was looking at, and abbrasively injured my eye tissue.

Dr. Leslie T Pham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warwick, RI.

Dr. Leslie T Pham Is this you?