Dr. Leslie T Pham Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Leslie T Pham?

Needs Better "Bedside" Manner

During my new patient visit, Dr. Pham was passive-aggressive (I prefer the term fake-nice) and condescending at best. She made sure to emphasize the fact that she was an ophthalmologist versus an optometrist (in fact the very reason why I chose her given my vision history). When I mentioned my issue, she interrupted and tersely said something along the lines of, "Well, I don't know what your talking about." Well, perhaps, if she took the time to get to know me and ask pertinent questions and review the records I had my previous provider send in advance of my appointment, she would have had an inkling. It also appears that Dr. Pham enjoyed tossing out medical terms to show how smart she is and there is no doubt that she is smart - that's why she's the doctor. She could have easily redefined the highfalutin medical terminology in layperson terms like other doctors do. Dr. Pham seems to have a "treat 'em and street 'em" attitude. I am not a fan amd will certainly be seeking a new provider.

Not a people person

I still do not entirely understand my diagnosis because every time I opened my mouth, her response left me feeling like I was being scolded.

Dr. Pham has long fingernails like a wild cat. Rude and talks in a demeaning way. Physically rough while pulling down your eyelid. Poked at a previous surgery spot,, not knowing what she was looking at, and abbrasively injured my eye tissue.