Dr. Leslie Pickens Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Pickens?

Posted on June 13th, 2016

She was unbelievably rude and condescending because she was simply stumped by my situation and reason of visit. By far the worst bedside manner that I have ever experienced.

Medical Angst

Posted on September 9th, 2013

It's nice that we in the Huntington area have easy access to this practice; however, given the wait time and Dr. Pickens bedside manner, I won't be using this walk-in practice again.

A First Rate and Preferred Physician

Posted on August 30th, 2009

Dr. Pickens makes the experience of going to the doctor's office - not a dread, but - almost a treat. Her office is a pleasant setting. The chairs are comfortable, and the medical assistants are cheerful and courteous. When I go to her office, I always know I am going to get excellent medical treatment and advice. In addition, she demonstrates genuine personal concern in a professional manner. I like that patients are accepted on a walk-in basis such that it gives me added flexibility in deciding when I must arrive at her office. I am glad her office is located in my geographical area and such a capable medical practice is available to me. I always feel good about the quality health care I get from Dr. Pickens - I know I am in good hands.

Posted on July 1st, 2014