Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie A Pliskin MD
Dr. Leslie A Pliskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, OR. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie A Pliskin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Leslie A Pliskin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie A Pliskin - Posted on August 10th, 2013
This doctor sucks!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie A Pliskin - Posted on March 9th, 2009
i went to the lebanon hosptiel with a uti. he didn't care what else was wrong he didn't check my kidneys he just looked at me and judged me on spot dont ever go to the lebanon,oregon hosptiel they suck and so does this doctor i was in pain. and i was not able to pee it hurt soo bad!!!!all this doctor said was ohh well deal with it
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Leslie A Pliskin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie A Pliskin's office for more information.
525 N Santiam Hwy Lebanon, OR : (541) 258-2101
More about Dr. Leslie A Pliskin
Dr. Pliskin and his wife, Nancy, enjoy gardening and camping. They have two children. He says of his mission, "I believe it is necessary to integrate the physician´s office care and hospital care to create high quality health care at lower costs."
Locations & DirectionsSAMARITAN LEBANON COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, 525 N Santiam Hwy, Lebanon, OR
Dr. Leslie A Pliskin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.