Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie A Pope
Dr. Leslie A Pope, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucker, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pope is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Pope has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie A Pope has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie A Pope has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Leslie A Pope has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Pope needs to work on her bedside manner. Although she asks if I have questions, she is dismissive and short in her responses â itâs like pulling teeth to get a thorough answer from her! During my recent visit, a medical student accompanied her and I can tell the poor girl felt uncomfortable from Dr. Popeâs condescending tone and direction. During the 1st trimester of my pregnancy, I recall explaining my symptoms to her, one of which was abnormal discharge and she brushed it off saying it was a normal part of pregnancyâ¦well we discovered a couple months later that my discharge was due to an infection and I needed an antibiotic to cure it. She speaks to you with a smile, but she has a very arrogant undertone to go with it. Not taking a comprehensive approach to treating patients can end up being a HUGE mistake, which defeats the purpose of seeking care from a healthcare professional. After the treatment I get from her, Iâd have better luck doing a self-diagnosis via Google. The staff is great, but Dr. Pope is terrible.
I have been going to Perimeter ob/gyn for several years now. Dr.Pancer delivered my last child and he was wonderful. Dr. Pope is a weak link at this office. I went with some concerns and her tone with me has been condescending and just rude. She still has not been able to diagnose what the problem is and the two times I have seen her I have walked away in tears or just angry. When I asked a question her response was "your body isn't cooperating now is it?" This is not the first rude thing she has said to me but it will be the last.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pope is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Leslie A Pope accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie A Pope is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.