Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie D Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Leslie D Porter has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Leslie D Porter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leslie D Porter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My time at BIR/Dallas was a very good one. From all of the therapists that took excellent care of me, right down to Dr. Porter. He was very detailed with everything that I asked about my injury to the recovery. I truly felt at ease with him and am very satisfied with his care. If you ever encounter Dr. Porter at BIR, you will be in good hands.
My son was a BIR for 2 months, recovering mobilty after a severe illness caused nerve damage. He was a medically complicated patient, and Dr Porter did a great job managing all that, along with helping & encouraging him to recover. We saw Dr Porter for follow-up after leaving BIR as well. Would certainly recommend Dr Port, and all the staff at BIR.
Dr. Porter was very disrespectful to me as I confronted him about the care and medication given to my father at the Baylor Institute for Rehab. It was so concerning to me about the inappropriate and unnecessary drugs he was administering to my father that I pulled him out and put him into another rehab facility. I would not recommend this physician or facility.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Leslie D Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaylor Institute For Rehabilitation, 909 N Washington Ave, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie D Porter in this video.
Dr. Leslie D Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.