Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
THIS IS A GREAT OFFICE. I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE THERE. THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF WERE BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND HAD A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER. THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO DO AUTHORIZATIONS AND RETURNING MESSAGES. THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT WHO WORKS IN THE BACK WAS SO POLITE AND FRIENDLY, i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Natalie at the front desk is very unprofessional. She doesn't give you the correct information, you need to be able to communicate with the patients. We are not mind readers. This office makes up there own rules when it comes to insurance. Worst experience in my life!! Will be reporting this office to the Better Business Bureau and the Health Department.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
South Nassau Community Hospital
Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsLeslie Sean Ramsammy Md, 429 Atlantic Ave Ste 1A, Freeport, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy, MD - Family Medicine in Freeport, NY, in this video.
Dr. Leslie S Ramsammy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.