Dr. Leslie J Rigali Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Leslie J Rigali?

A ZERO STAR / NO STAR DOCTOR

I wish they had a NO star option because leaving one star is far too gracious. .Not thorough and careless, too many mistakes, misdiagnosed due to her careless ways. Typical Lahey Clinic Dr. Do yourself a favor and make the trip into Boston to avoid these type of shenanigans . You can't put a price tag on your health.

Patient

Always loved dr Rigali , unfortunately for me she left my area , but always a great dr. Always accurate , prompt , spent time with us , just all around great !! Never since have I had a dr that came close to her !! Troy morgida

ZERO STARS

I would give Dr. Rigali ZERO STARS! She completely missed a diagnosis and didn't even do basic things like taking a temperature reading.

the greatest ever

When you come across a doctor such as dr rigali, you realize how fortunate you are to have been under her care. I know I'm where she wished for me, MGH, I now know how special she really was to me. Simply the best.