Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie L Rocher MD
Dr. Leslie L Rocher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Royal Oak, MI (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie L Rocher has 4 locations
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
3601 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 644
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie L Rocher has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leslie L Rocher has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 2 of 2
The Best of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie L Rocher - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Dr. Rocher is a kind humble exceptionally well-trained physician. I have had several negative experiences with medical personnel in the past, so I am inclined to mistrust doctors. However, in the 15 years that I have been seeing him, I have nothing but good things to say. In addition, his staff are very friendly and helpful. If it were possible, I would give Dr. Rocher and his team more than five stars.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie L Rocher - Posted on April 22nd, 2014
40 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Leslie L Rocher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie L Rocher, MD - Nephrology in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Leslie L Rocher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.