Dr. Leslie Scariano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Scariano?

10 years and counting

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Scariano for over 10 years now and absolutely love her. She is kind courteous and willing to answer any and all questions we have. We are about to have our first child which she will deliver and I have absolutely no concerns. The staff at Center for Womens Health is amazing as well. They are always smiling and friendly. We have only had one issue with one of the women at the front desk who was rude a couple of times but we just don't work with her when we go in anymore. If it wasn't for this one person I would have given the staff 5 stars as well.

Pass

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Really liked the staff at Center for Women's Health, but Dr. Scariano's bedside manner during my labor and delivery were terrible. Everyone in the room (even the nurses) were raising their eyebrows. Dr. Scariano clearly had a timeline for my delivery that coincided with the end of her workday (5) and she was ready to section me when I went past that. My labor was less than 12 hours long and the baby was in zero distress. Very upsetting that she didn't give her best for the big day.

Posted on September 29th, 2011