Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leslie A Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie A Scott has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 37
This chick doesn't have a clue! Terrible communication skills. Refuses to interact / respond to patient. Ridiculously bad time management skills. Shows little respect. Patronizing. It's her way or no way. Little understanding of patient's ability to participate in treatment planning. My advice? Stay away from this ego driven wannabe.
was my 4th appt to see Dr Scott. I left my wallet at home and was unable to make the copay at time of services. I both live & work within 5 blocks of the doctors office & offered to leave my drivers license and come back to pay during lunch to pay. I was denied. It was against policy. My appointment was for a question to deterimine if i could change my birth control method as I am approaching menopause. A 10 minute appointment at most. Simple - no exam required. After my last appt I was diagnosed with a disease - i had one simple question and Dr Scott refused to take a phone call for my question. When I insisted (I have to take vacation time from work for appointments) she finally called me back but left a message stating that I had to make an appointment to get my question answered. There is no doctor / patient relationship with Dr Scott. Co pay's rule at this office. Not once did she follow up after I was diagnosed with this disease either.
14 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie A Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.