Dr. Leslie Secrest Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Secrest?

VERY FINE DOCTOR

Posted on February 16th, 2017

He is interested in you and your problems. A great listener. If you call him for an emergency, he has a rapid response.

He'll treat you like VIP...if you have the $$

Posted on August 10th, 2014

Don't waste your time unless you have the money to pay for his services. He doesn't care about patients, only about their wallets. Secrest plays favorites. I was a patient at his inpatient facility. Along with other patients, we noticed how he favored his patients who had money over those who were on medicare. He let this very troubled woman run his inpatient unit and allowed her to have special privileges that were not allowed to other patients. This woman broke every rule in the unit, she mistreated the staff as well as fellow patients and this DOCTOR just turned the other way. My experience was horrible! I left worse off than when I went in all because of his indifference.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

saved my life!

Couldn't believe it!!

Posted on February 15th, 2013

I spoke to multiple staff persons about scheduling first session. I left my information as a new patient. No one ever called me back! I was shocked for a medical provider, especially one who deals with mental health, to be so unprofessional. At the very least I would expect a referral. Don't waste your time!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2017