Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie G Selbovitz
Dr. Leslie G Selbovitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA, with another office in Wayland, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Selbovitz is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Nsmc Salem Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie G Selbovitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Selbovitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1975
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Leslie G Selbovitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie G Selbovitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.