Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie A Spry
Dr. Leslie A Spry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with other offices in Lincoln, NE and Lincoln, NE . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spry is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth and CHI Health St. Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie A Spry has 3 locations
7441 O St Ste 304
Lincoln, NE 68510
4911 N 26th St Ste 106
Lincoln, NE 68521
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie A Spry has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Leslie A Spry has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Dr. Leslie A Spry is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leslie A Spry - Posted on January 9th, 2014
I had been complaining to my MD for several weeks that my foot hurt. Had several test done, MRI's, x-rays and no one could figure it out. I was sitting in Dr. Sprys office waiting for him to come in and I had taken off my sock and shoe like I normally do at my appt. He walked in took one look at my foot and walked back out and called to have a doppler test done ASAP on my leg to my toes. Long story short, I had very little to no blood flow going from the knee to my toes. I had to have my leg amputated fromthe knee down. If i did not I would of gottten blood clots and died. Thank you Dr. Spry.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Spry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Leslie A Spry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leslie A Spry, MD - Nephrology in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Leslie A Spry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.