Dr. Leslie A Spry Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Leslie A Spry?

Saved my life

I had been complaining to my MD for several weeks that my foot hurt. Had several test done, MRI's, x-rays and no one could figure it out. I was sitting in Dr. Sprys office waiting for him to come in and I had taken off my sock and shoe like I normally do at my appt. He walked in took one look at my foot and walked back out and called to have a doppler test done ASAP on my leg to my toes. Long story short, I had very little to no blood flow going from the knee to my toes. I had to have my leg amputated fromthe knee down. If i did not I would of gottten blood clots and died. Thank you Dr. Spry.

Type 2 Diabetes