Dr. Leslie Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Stevens?

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

If you are looking for a competent, skilled, and ethical Beverly Hills plastic surgeon who is also kind, caring with a wonderful bedside manner, look no further. Dr Stevens is all of the above and much more.

the best doctor in the prettiest building

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I switched to Dr Stevens from another doctor for my cosmetic injections. He has a great hand and is a true artist. The staff is always warm and welcoming and the office is gorgeous!

lower face and neck lift

Posted on May 6th, 2012

I brought my girlfriend Louise to Dr Leslie Stevens for a lower face/neck lift procedure. I know Dr Stevens from a few previous procedures, which he accomplished to great satisfaction both for my girlfriend and I. Over the years, I got to know Dr Stevens as a person who is very passionate about achieving the best end results. He is definitely not a person who is driven by financial gain. I therefore highly regard him as a surgeon, both technically and artistically. The final result of the lower face lift procedure performed on my girlfriend by Dr Stevens is best described as exquisite. He achieved a natural youthful look, setting time 10 yrs back. I greatly recommend him.

In search of Sharon Osbourne's Plastic Surgeon

Posted on July 7th, 2011

As a public relations professional working exclusively in the beauty business, I have seen a lot of bad plastic surgery and was particularly apprehensive when it came time for me to choose a surgeon to correct some aging related flaws. In my opinion, there is no greater medical decision that putting your face in someone else's hands. I was referred to Dr. Stevens by a business associate and friend, who sang his praises as both an ethical physician and a gifted surgeon. While NYC boasts a myriad of plastic surgeons and plastic surgery centers, after doing exhaustive research, I made the decision to travel to the west coast and work with Dr. Stevens. I must also mention, that even before being recommended to Dr.Stevens, I was intent on locating the surgeon responsible for Sharon Osbourne's amazing ageless looks. I was ecstatic when I learned that my friend's recommendation was her surgeon! Dr. Stevens' focus on safety and his dedication to producing natural results are second to none. I am extremely happy with my results-- and from my first meeting, Dr. Stevens made me feel 100 percent comfortable and guided me on my expectations. He also made sure that I only did those procedures that were necessary for my desired outcome. I am receiving daily complements from friends and coworkers who tell me how rested I look and how I haven't aged. I have a renewed sense of confidence and the best part is that no one can put their finger on just what changed!

Susan

Posted on November 15th, 2010

The lasky clinic was a wonderful experience. It has an atmosphere where you are able to relax while gathering all the necessary information. Dr. Ste ...

Posted on October 20th, 2017