Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie A Struxness
Dr. Leslie A Struxness, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Struxness is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Struxness has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie A Struxness has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie A Struxness has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Leslie A Struxness has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leslie A Struxness is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was very upset by my last appointment with Dr. Struxness. She clearly had not reviewed my file before the visit. She was insistent about changing a medication she had suggested I take. The really upsetting thing that happened is that she ordered an unnecessary test that my insurance will not pay for. I will be looking for a different gynecologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Struxness is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Leslie A Struxness accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Vancouver Clinic, 700 NE 87th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Leslie A Struxness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.