Dr. Leslie Tar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Tar?

No more Humana

I have to leave Humana because they would let my doctors practice medicine and I can't get the care I need even when my doctors fight for me. This is open enrollment and it is time to switch.

Great doctor.

This is a great doctor. Don't believe it? Why does it take 3 months to get in to see him as a new patient--because it is worth it. Sorry, want NARCOTICS--go somewhere else. Check his credentials--have you ever seen anyone else with his training? Now you know.

Dissappointed Patient

This is without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had at a "doctor's" office. I became suspicious when I read the ratings because of the mass of 5 star ratings and 22 worst ratings and almost nothing in between. After a visit to Tar's office, these doubts were confirmed. Tar's office was hard to find with no sign on the front of the building. It looked unkept and the front door was difficult to open. Inside the waiting room was filthy. I went to the reception area and thought I was in the wrong place because of all the attorney plaques and signs on the wall.

Malpractice through patient abandonment

He terminated treatment with me after more than 2 years with no notice, no offer to refer or to send records. Office staff is totally non-cooperative. I have filed a complaint with the Florida Medical Board

wow

wow. I have seen a lot of doctors. I really like this one. He interacts, listens, and makes me feel like I am important----a real person.

No need to go elsewhere

Best doctor I have met in years. He seems to actually care about people. How novel.

Took time explaining and has helped my RA into remission where other doctors didn't

Would's best listener.

You know how you talk to some doctors and you feel they don't care about your problem or listen at all? No these guys. They are great. Oh. But please don't see him because it will make it harder for the rest of us to get in to see him. Kidding. LOL

He's the best

Life is too short. Find the right doctor today.

I am just happy to wake up on the right side of the grass. One morning, suddenly I could not get out of bed. I thought I had a stroke. Neurologist said no. Family doctor said he did not know. Sent me to psychiatry. Psych said I am fine. Finally, I was referred to Dr. Tar. Polymyalgia rheumatica. I never heard of it. I feel great now, as if I was reborn.

Snow Bird from Vermont

It's cold in Vermont and my arthritis gets worse in the winter. That's why I come to Florida. My rheumatoid arthritis is managed by Dr. Tar and I love his personal touch. I would recommend him to anyone. It's fun to treat with him.

There is no other rheumatologist to see

Great doctor and staff.