Dr. Leslie D Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie D Thomas?

Dr. Thomas is a wonderful physician!

Dr. Thomas is a wonderful physician -- kind, professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I like him so much I've referred my family to him. He now works at Liberty Hospital in Liberty, MO. And, his staff is WONDERFUL!!

Dr. Thomas has done both total knee replacements, diagnosed a vascular necrosis in one of my hips years later and now I'm looking a eventually having both hips replaced. He's also been the surgeon that diagnosed then removed a "bakers cyst" on one of my wrist and finally a weird bump that suddenly appeared on one of my shoulders ( I forget his diagnoses on that). I think he's a very friendly doctor, seems very busy all the time but if you make it apparent you really want to understand your diagnosis and prognosis, I've found he will actually sit down and explain both in whatever terms you require. After several of my surgeries he made it a point to explain as much as my waiting parents could handle. I've found his staff a little less hurried but with a few exceptions...very friendly. I want to add though, it has been nearly 10 yrs since my last surgery so everything may have changed since then.

Poor bedside manner and rude staff

Dr. Thomas doesn't listen or answer questions- didn't give me post-op instructions, had to call.