Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Leslie N Tripp
Leslie N Tripp is a Doctor primarily located in Saco, ME. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 8
Dr. Tripp actually delivered me as well. He has treated my family and I for ever 20 years. He is an excellent doctor and person. He listens to you and does what he thinks is necessary. I have had numerous health problems within the past few years and he has always made the right call. I had appendicitis.. no one believed me BUT HIM. Not even my General Surgeon who eventually removed it believed me until he saw the results. My surgeon then told me that he had made a personal call to Dr. Tripp telling him what an outstanding doctor he was. By not even seeing any diagnostics tests and knowing what my problem was. And for that he is and always will be the best doctor I have ever had. And I am very disappointed in the person(s) who made those lame rumors up about him to get him to give up his license. Shame on you.
Dr. Tripp actually delivered me; always thought he was a good doctor. BUT in the past few years I've gone to him numerous amounts of times for the same thing..Abdominal Pain. I understand diagnosing someone with abdominal pain is hard. I feel he didn't take me seriously. I changed doctors because I work for a hospital and it was much cheaper to become a patient with one of our doctors. This is how my first appointment with my new doctor went; he sat down and introduced himself and started asking me about what was going on with my abdominal pain. So I told him my symptoms and instead of focusing on the fact I was constipated he focused more on WHY I was and what was causing the pain. He felt around on my stomach like Dr. Tripp always did and said "there is definitely something there" so he sent me for an ultrasound, I was checked into the ER had an entire work up of labs,and CT Scan. Four days later I had surgery because I had a seventeen pound Cyrus Cyst. Needless to say SMMC will NOT be treating me ever again.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions13 Industrial Park Rd, Saco, ME
Leslie N Tripp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saco, ME.