Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie S Welborne
Dr. Leslie S Welborne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Welborne is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Medical Center At Frisco. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie S Welborne has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leslie S Welborne has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Leslie S Welborne has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leslie S Welborne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Welborne has been my gynecologist for approximately 14 years. She has always spoken with me gently and guided me through my ups and downs of female issues including breast cancer. I would not go to another gynecologist unless a move made me do so. I trust Dr. Welborne with my female checkups and her advice. She has proven to me to be honest, trustworthy and professionally astute. Her gentleness is amazing as well.
Dr. Welborne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Tr Medical Center East
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentennial Ob/Gyn Pa, 4401 Coit Rd Ste 305, Frisco, TX
Dr. Leslie S Welborne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.