Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr MD
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baxley, GA, with other offices in Sylvania, GA and Vidalia, GA (and 11 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wilkes is affiliated with Candler Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Memorial Health University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr has 14 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wilkes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Memorial Health University
Memorial Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr's office for more information.
331 S Main St Baxley, GA : (912) 367-8425
215 Mims Rd Sylvania, GA : (912) 827-6536
2317 E 1st St Vidalia, GA : (912) 537-8889
380 Cedar St Metter, GA : (800) 827-6536
7 Mallett Way Bluffton, SC : (800) 827-6536
810 Towne Park Dr Rincon, GA : (912) 826-2533
601 S Veterans Blvd Glennville, GA : (912) 654-4599
101 W Mulberry Blvd Port Wentworth, GA : (800) 827-6536
247A S Main St Reidsville, GA : (800) 827-6536
3301 E 1st St Vidalia, GA : (912) 537-0888
119B Victory Dr Swainsboro, GA : (800) 827-6536
210 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA : (912) 644-5300
10 Oak Forest Rd Bluffton, SC : (800) 827-6536
11706 Mercy Blvd Savannah, GA : (912) 651-8800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leslie Wilkes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baxley, GA.