Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lesly Pompy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Pompy relieved the pain in my neck, back, and shoulder. He was direct and to the point and improved the quality in my life by relieving my pain. Dr. Pompy was always kind and compassionate yet a very no nonsense type of Doctor. If you have questions he answers them in a way you can understand. Without sugarcoating it. The staff is great and always went above and beyond for me. I admit sometimes the wait is long however, well worth the wait for the relief.
Dr property has been the best decision I have ever seen in my whole life it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to walk and I would have terrible anxiety I won't be able to urinate or have a bowel movement I won't be able to stand up sit down or anything for myself I won't be able to do a living and I would have a lot of is a fantastic Dr
IM MR:JOSE M. BELMONTES A PACIENTE OF DR POMPY, AT THE BEGINING OF MY VISIT TO HIS CLINIC WAS REFERRE BY MY NUEROLOGY DR:MOHAMMED MOHAMED AT HOLLY SYVANIA,FAX MY INFORMATION IN REGART TO MY HEALTH PROBLEMS, DR IN TOLEDO OHIO TO LONG WAIT FOR NEW PATIENCE.DR.POMPY FIRST SEND ME TO HAVE DIFFERENT TEST X-RAYS MRI N BONE SCANT OF ALL MY BODY TO SEE HOW IS MY PROBLEM N I ALSO BRING ALL TEST THAT I HAD PEPAR RESOLTS N CD OF TEST SO HE CAN SEE HOW I WAS BEFORE HE STARTED MEDICATION. DR.POMPY IS A GOOD DOCTOR THAT I HAVE VISIT.
Dr. Pompy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Memorial Hospital
Beaumont Hospital - Troy
27 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Lesly Pompy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsInterventional Pain Management Associates PC, 730 N Macomb St, Monroe, MI
Dr. Lesly Pompy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.