Dr. Lester Bussey Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lester Bussey?

Excellent!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Hated being at Harlem Hospital but loved Dr. Bussey

Posted on February 12th, 2017

I encountered Dr. Bussey 10 years ago in my second pregnancy. He was magnificent (I do not enjoy male OB/GYN contact). He was attentive, explanatory when I needed and he ensured my induced labor resulted in his deliverey of my child. I haven't seen him in almost a decade (my child is ten). But it is NOT because I haven't been looking for him.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Bussey has been my doctor for 7 years he is great at what he does. Not just a doctor he listens to you and advises you on what will work and not work

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I love going to see Dr. Bussey.. Not only is he so easy to talk to but he takes time to make you feel at ease. Not to mention that my 2 year old daughter LOVES Dr. Bussey also. He not only talks to me but includes her in the visit and makes it fun for her.. Sometimes I can only get her to go is if I tell her she is going to see him then she is running out the door to the car! I would never want another doctor to deliver my children. Dr. Bussey is a blessing and a wonderful, wonderful doctor!!!!!

Calming, informative and supportive

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I saw Dr Bussey in the er when I went there for a late night d&c during a miscarriage. He was friendly, courteous and extremely empathetic. He answered all my questions and even made me laugh. He was very personable and his confidence squashed my nervousness/fear. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an experienced ob/gyn with a fantastic bedside manner.

Dr. Bussey is FANTASTIC!

Posted on April 8th, 2010

Going to the OBGYN is never really an experience I looked forward to, but Dr. Bussey immediately put me at ease with his friendly and caring manner. He was very pleasant and treated me like an old friend, rather than just another patient. He took the time to answer all of my questions and didn't make me feel "rushed" through the appointment. He's also very thorough, and competent. I absolutely love Dr. Bussey and will refer him to anyone and everyone looking for a gynecologist/OBGYN.

housewife

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Should try to be on-time even though I know that is difficult to do in a clinical environment.

Posted on January 19th, 2017