Dr. Lester N Fogelsanger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lester N Fogelsanger?

At the Wayne office

This man has no people skills. He talks about himself in the third person. "Are you here to see Dr. Fogelsanger?" Not "Hi, I'm Dr. Fogelsanger." Almost like he pretends to be his own receptionist. He then walks into his office and closes the door to check his calendar. Meanwhile, you are sitting in a mini-alcove hardly big enough for two people. He then returns. If it is your first time, you get to fill out your information in that tiny place, not in his office. He then introduces himself. Scheduling was a nightmare. He changed times on me twice in 3 visits and did not show up for the 3rd. On my intake, he spent an hour trying to psychoanalyze me even though I already had a counselor and just wanted meds. I was not ready to share my personal life history him. He may be a good doctor; my meds are OK but the pain of getting them was just not worth it.

disconnected from reality

We live in a backwards world where this man is allowed to guide others in their mental health. Always distracted, tries to multitask (unsuccessfully), interrupts, asks questions that were answered minutes before, shows no empathy or true concern for well-being, appears to be skeptical of everything - even basic pieces of information. It is possible that he is really smart about the medication part of his job but I'm not educated enough to be sure . But PEOPLE...wow....he does not "get" people.

Unprofessional

This person was unprofessional.

Hard to believe he's a therapist.

Interupted me through our entire first visit. Exclaimed this "isn't going to work" numerous times within first few minutes of our first appointment.

Doctor spent enough time to understand what the issue is and helped me to go though it and understand it. Really helpful visit. I already recommended him to my friend.

Dr. Fogelsanger is very accomodating in terms of scheduling convenient appointments. He is also very professional and creates a comfortable enviroment in his office. He is no longer with Temple University. I'd like to know where he is now practicing, so that I may schedule an appointment with him.