Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lester L Nider has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Lester L Nider has the following 8 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
My father and I have been patients of Lester Nider, MD, for over 13 years, and our respect for this doctor grows incrementally with every passing year. Dr. Nider has saved my father's life not just once, but many times. My father is now 93 and has enjoyed all the years that Dr. Nider has given him through sharp dianoses, and good care. Dr. Nider is hightly intelligent but also cares about his patients. In an office visit, Dr. Nider listens carefully, provides clear information, and gives all the time needed. Dr. Nider works hard seeing patients all day. Then when his day is done at five or six, he goes to see each of his patients in the hospital. When my father has been very sick, Dr. Nider has come both in the morning and again in the evening. He comes to see my father on Saturday and Sunday, too. Although I realize the hospitalists are trying to do their best, nevertheless they make errors because they are not familiar with the level of functioning of my father's heart and kidneys. I am immensely grateful to Dr. Nider because he gives of himself, even when he is tired and has done a day's work, by caring enough to come to see his patients in the hospital. Dr. Nider is a humble person, who does not seek fame or praise, but I am convinced that he is in fact not merely a fine doctor, but has acheived greatness as a doctor.
33 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Lester L Nider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMonroe Clinic, 515 22nd Ave, Monroe, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lester L Nider in this video.
Dr. Lester L Nider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, WI.