Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lester R Rosen has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Lester R Rosen has the following 16 expertise
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Bowel Resection
- Urinary Incontinence
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Lester R Rosen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lester R Rosen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Rosen is truly an excellent physician - really knows his specialty, caring and confident. He doesn't rush you in and out and explains things in a manner that you understand. Having seen several other colorectal specialists over the years, I believe I could not have chosen a better surgeon to manage my condition.
The entire clinic experience was great!! Dr. Rosen explained what was happening in as much detail as I needed. Took all the time needed. His staff was great. He provided a script that he created himself and named it "Magic Cream". I thought it was a joke, but it really is what the name implies!! MAGIC.
I checked out of Jupiter Medical Center to be seen with Dr. Rosen. What a smart move that was. I am a nurse and my husband a physician. I was scheduled for a surgery that I did not need at this time. Dr. Rosen was amazing at making a diagnosis and following through. My other physician only suggested surgery as an option.
I saw Dr. Rosen at the Cleveland Clinic with an embarassing issue. This was the first time I saw a colorectal specialist or had any major medical issue. Dr. Rosen was extremely professional, attentive, and skilled at dealing with/diagnosing the issue. I felt comfortably with him immediately. I scheduled surgery with him and am now recovering extremely well after he performed it. I am very impressed and highly recommend him. I could not be in better hands.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Lester R Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Weston, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lester R Rosen in this video.
Dr. Lester R Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.