Dr. Lester Rosen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lester Rosen?

All doctors should be this good.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Rosen is truly an excellent physician - really knows his specialty, caring and confident. He doesn't rush you in and out and explains things in a manner that you understand. Having seen several other colorectal specialists over the years, I believe I could not have chosen a better surgeon to manage my condition.

Referral Patient

Posted on February 24th, 2015

The entire clinic experience was great!! Dr. Rosen explained what was happening in as much detail as I needed. Took all the time needed. His staff was great. He provided a script that he created himself and named it "Magic Cream". I thought it was a joke, but it really is what the name implies!! MAGIC.

Rather not privacy issues

Posted on February 14th, 2012

My opinion as a medical professional

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I checked out of Jupiter Medical Center to be seen with Dr. Rosen. What a smart move that was. I am a nurse and my husband a physician. I was scheduled for a surgery that I did not need at this time. Dr. Rosen was amazing at making a diagnosis and following through. My other physician only suggested surgery as an option.

very impressed with Dr. Rosen

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Rosen at the Cleveland Clinic with an embarassing issue. This was the first time I saw a colorectal specialist or had any major medical issue. Dr. Rosen was extremely professional, attentive, and skilled at dealing with/diagnosing the issue. I felt comfortably with him immediately. I scheduled surgery with him and am now recovering extremely well after he performed it. I am very impressed and highly recommend him. I could not be in better hands.

Posted on August 8th, 2017