Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester E Suna
Dr. Lester E Suna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxford, OH, with other offices in Fairfield, OH and Fairfield, OH (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Suna is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Fairfield. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester E Suna has 4 locations
3000 Mack Rd Ste 100
Fairfield, OH 45014
270 S Locust St
Oxford, OH 45056
Book Online Now
Dr. Lester E Suna has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lester E Suna has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Lester E Suna is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Suna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Lester E Suna Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lester E Suna
Dr. Suna has been practicing medicine since 1984. Graduating from Case Western Reserve School of Medicine, he then went on to complete his Residency and Fellowship in Cardiology at Emory University Affiliated Hospital. Dr. Suna is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lester E Suna, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Oxford, OH, in this video.
Dr. Lester E Suna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxford, OH.