Dr. Letantia B Bussell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Letantia B Bussell?

Excellent Office, Very Positive Experience

Dr. Bussell is a very skilled and knowledgeable dermatologist. Her office is welcoming and immaculate and her PAs are well-trained and very professional. I trust her completely for all my skin care needs.

Great doctor, pleasant staff willing to help immediately ,I been Dr. Bussell patient for over 25 years.

Bad experience

Had the worst experience ever with Candice. She makes you feel like your asking dumb questions and looks at you like your an idiot. Makes you feel completely uncomfortable. Most unprofessional person I've ever dealt with. When talking about something that's wrong she keeps changing what she thinks. Never experienced anything like this. The experience was horrible!

I trust her entirely with my skin

I trust Dr. Bussell entirely with my skin. She was able to remove a stubborn cyst on my face that a plastic surgeon I had seen previously could not. I come in regularly. She is thorough and highly competent dermatologist. She keeps track of where my dark moles are on my body with a "mole map" so that when I go for a checkup, I am confident that anything potentially harmful will be removed. The staff is cheerful and eager to help.When I come here, I feel good knowing that I am in the hands of a skilled professional. I appreciate an experienced physician who can make a correct diagnosis the first visit.