Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leticia T Aguilar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leticia T Aguilar has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Leticia T Aguilar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Don't indicate you are taking new patients!!!!! your new patients obviously want to be seen asap! I called last week to make an apt and you are booked UNTIL AUGUST!!! SERIOUSLY SMH... THANKS NOW TO BE SEEN I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. I HAVE YOU ON MY INSURANCE AS MY DR. A WOMEN CANT GET HER YEARLY AT A HOSPITAL!!! I SENCE GREED HERE. STOP ACCEPTING NEW PTS IF YOU CANT SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Aguilar doesn't care to listen to her patients. She forms an opinion and that's it. Furthermore, what she does communicate is self serving and has very low credibility.
My comment is actually a question? If a doctor. Advised a married man to send his wife over the edges. Or give him advise as how to make her lose her creditably. To drive her to having a nervous breakdown? So she may continue to have a affair hoping to keep him? Not aware her medical degree. dnot school her on how to cover their. tracks. Advising him just to deny everything's. So they could really drive her crazy. Can the doctor thicalled malpractice and c
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Leticia T Aguilar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Health Center, 903 W Martin St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Leticia T Aguilar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.