More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leticia Alaniz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Leticia Alaniz has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Leticia Alaniz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia Alaniz - Posted on January 18th, 2017
She is just amazing. I love her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia Alaniz - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia Alaniz - Posted on October 25th, 2013
She is a doctor in which should not be practicing medicine. She misdiagnosed my mother's lung cancer for many months by throwing antibiotics to her every office visit and sporadically doing chest X-rays. As our malpractice attorney is reviewing her records, it's beyond evident in the few X-rays that were ordered, a tumor was indeed present...and growing!!! I'm not a physician, nor is my attorney, but it's clear as day there was a mass in her lung. She has since passed away, because once it was caught by an entirely different physician it was stage 4. Do NOT see this so-called "doctor!!!!"
She is amazing!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia Alaniz - Posted on December 2nd, 2011
Dr. Alaniz takes care of me and my family and would not trust anyone else. She spends so much time with me and is extremely knowledgable. She is so sweet and caring and we are all thrilled to have her near us so we can have the honor of letting her skills take care of our health. there was no wait time and she spent the time we needed. She assessed us and her diagnosis was right on the money.Thank you Dr. Alaniz! I would definitely recommend again!
Dr. Alaniz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harry S Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
11 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of Missouri At Kansas City
Dr. Leticia Alaniz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leticia Alaniz's office for more information.
800 Hospital Dr Columbia, MO : (573) 814-6000
Locations & DirectionsHarry S Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital, 800 Hospital Dr, Columbia, MO
Dr. Leticia Alaniz is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Columbia, MO.