More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leticia Castillo
Dr. Leticia Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Texas Children's Hospital and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. She speaks English.
Dr. Leticia Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for children with chronic conditions.
They're trained to examine and treat children using unique methods and equipment in order to provide a more comfortable experience. A reaction due to asthma or diabetes, a serious injury from an accident, or on-going symptoms due to a serious disease are some reasons your child might end up in a pediatric intensive care unit.
Dr. Leticia Castillo has the following 2 expertise
- Critical Care
Dr. Leticia Castillo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leticia Castillo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Castillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Texas Children's Hospital
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Out of State Hospital
38 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leticia Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.