Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leticia S Dacanay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 16
Over 19 years ago when she was still in the city, she did a conization procedure on me as an outpatient procedure at the hospital. Doing the pre surgery procedure in her office was great. It was a little difficult for me but with her caring attitude and wise words, she helped me thru it. The procedure in the hospital was the best. She actually came up to get me and helped to roll the gurnee down to the operating room. I remember her then being as reassuring before the anesthia, as my Mom had been with me years ago. The procedure turned out fine. I still think about her years later and how wonderful, caring and intelligent she was when I needed it. I am lucky to have a very good OBGYN now in the city where I live, but I have never forgotten Dr. Dacanay.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Leticia S Dacanay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLeticia Dacanay Md, 738 S Elmwood Ave Ste 410A, Oak Park, IL
Dr. Leticia S Dacanay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.