More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leticia Y Du has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Male Circumcision
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Du determined that a 19 level bilirubin count merely required a biliblanket. Within 6 hours my 4 day old daughter's count went to 19.6 and she was life flighted to Loma Linda NICU for aggressive jaundice treatment. She was admitted for 3 days and every nurse and Dr at the NICU made it clear that a 19 is automatic referral for this type of aggressive treatment. No question. When I asked her to reflect on her decision, Dr Du made it clear that she would not discuss medical decisions with a lay person since the God complex she earned with her medical degree from the Phillipines qualifies her at such an amazing level. Don't be fooled by her known "quality" bedside manner. She is too full of herself to admit any wrong or apologize. When my daughter's life was at risk, she failed. Plain and simple.
Shortly after giving birth to my 3rd child, nearly 12 years ago....I was referred to Dr.Du by my L&D nurse. I didn't have a pediatrician picked out yet, and she recommended "this great Dr., my kids just love her." I agreed. Within hours, I was greeted by a warm and comforting physician who made me and my family feel as if we were apart of hers. At each and every visit, Dr. Du and her staff have never shown what a difficult and stressful job they truly have. My children's health and general well-being is so naturally expressed as a priority. After a long stretch between visits (nearly 2 years) Dr.Du remembered my life story, my kids names, and referred back to old conversations we had. As if time stood still. With my youngest born a year ago,
Dr Du, will always be held in high regard by our family. My children have always felt comfortable with Dr. Du, even during the roughest visits (Shots, Ouch!). Nurse Peggy is awesome as well. We have never had a problem getting an appointment. We can not say enough good things about her whole practice.
Dr. Du is WONDERFUL!!! It may be a little bit of a wait, but when it is your turn be assured she will spend whatever time necessary. You will never feel rushed thru your visit. Even the doctors she works with in other fields have all been fantastic to deal with as well. She gets a 10+ in our family.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Leticia Y Du accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLeticia Young Du Md, 41238 Margarita Rd Ste 106, Temecula, CA
Dr. Leticia Y Du is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.