Dr. Leticia R Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leticia R Gonzalez?

😎 The place is nice and clean The staff is great I didn't have to wait long before I was seen. I was out in 15 minutes with two referrals 🤗

Dr. G

very professional and good natured. I recommend her to everyone.

One of my first students

Leticia is one of the most honest and caring phsyicians I have met. In my world, in the new healthcare world, where a system encourages duplicity there remain too few who I can applaud. One is Dr. Gonzalez. I would never hesitate to suggest her as a family physician to anyone.

Office Policy that Leave Patients with No Options

The office policy is not to leave a message for your doctor if they aren't in. This is a first for most offices...ever. If your call isn't urgent and it is a follow up call the physician asked for then they should take the message or the doctor should AT LEAST call the patient for follow up. For emergency situations, leaving a message with another physician is an option if your physician isn't in which is great, but still doesn't acknowledge the issue of not being able to communicate with your own physician. My doc was to be in the office at 2pm and I called at 10am to leave her a number to call for results and the office would not allow me to leave her a message. When speaking to the office manager about these policies she had an attitude and spoke over me while I was telling her the problem with this policy. I've worked at major universities for big time physicians with both small and large staff numbers and never heard of a policy such as theirs. For such a small time office you would think they would cater to their crowd a little better but they don't. The staff isn't the best and they come to work looking like they just rolled out of bed. This isn't the entire staff, because it's not fair to generalize, but it's fair enough to say the the "front desk" isn't at it's best. The nurses are great and have great bedside manner. The doctors don't communicate with each other and it's evident when they ask you the same thing over 10 times even though they already put it in your record. I guess that isn't a requirement. I was referred to this office by a FORMER patient and long and behold she warned me of their strange policies and attitudes which is why she left the practice.