Dr. Leticia G Jacinto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leticia G Jacinto?

NOT a communicator! A schill for insurance companies.

Under NO circumstances would I recommend this cold woman. Her social skills are almost nil. Her faked empathy is poorly acted. She speaks in medical/insurance jargon, and will only repeat her words when asked for a clarification - so much for communication. Avoid this "professional" at all costs, unless you really, really don't care about your time, money, or health. I wish I could give fractions of stars for our experiences with this distracted iceberg.

I am very satisfied with this doctor and plan on keeping her.

Heaven sent

She is a very caring lady who takes time in explaining to my Mom and Dad why I am what I am in a very patient way and in a way that is understandable to them and which I couldn't have done. I was getting hopeless until we found her. She is my true advocate. Thank you Dr. Jacento. I wish you would be my doctor forever!

Dr. Jacinto can't remember my son from one visit to the next. We have been seeing her for over a year and she repeatedly asks how school is going for him and how his friends are. My son hasn't been to school in over a year due to his disability. She simply pushes meds. Our last appointment lasted exactly 6 minutes - enough time for her to weigh him and write a prescription. My son is suffering yet she takes no time to listen or attempt to help. We will not go back and must search for a caring provider.

She is good at talkimg things through quickly, which is what I like. She is also better at explaining some of my odd-seeming tendincies to my mother. She does her job well, and I am currently well balanced .