Dr. Leticia A Polanco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leticia A Polanco?

Awesome bedside care

I went to Dr. Polanco as my HMO required that I see her before I saw a specialist for my allergies. She prescribed the Nedi Pot (OTC) and Flonase (Prescription) and encouraged my continued use of Allegra (OTC) if I so choose. She said if that did not work that she would refer me to the allergist. She had seen lots of success with this combo. Well, she was right! I don't take Allegra anymore and with my daily nasal cleaning and morning Flonase, I am just about cured of my allergies! Thanks Dr. Polanco. (She did refer me to a dermatologist for my other concern. She does refer when necessary!)

Excellent doctor

She is one of the most caring doctors. I will go to see her wherever she goes in the Area.