Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leticia A Poret has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leticia A Poret has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Leticia A Poret has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Poret was recommend by my agent with Humana Gold Plus, in doing so, I have finally been introduced to The Doctor for me! She is very attentive, courteous and most importantly, actually listens to her patients. I definitely recommend Dr. Poret and her staff which are also very professionally accommodating.
DR. PORET WAS VERY RUDE TO MY 70 YEAR OLD MOM THAT COULD BARELY HEAR . THIS DOCTOR IS SHE TIRED OF DOING HER JOB THEN SHE SHOULD JUST RETIRE NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH WHAT I SAW TODAY IN HER OFFICE WITH MY OWN EYES ABOUT HOW MY MOM TRIED TO EXPLAINED HERSELF BUT SHE WAS SO RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THE WORST DOCTOR EVER.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
30 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Leticia A Poret accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLeticia A Poret Md Pa, 4522 Fredericksburg Rd Ste A14, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Leticia A Poret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.