- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lev Asherov has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lev Asherov has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lev Asherov Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lev Asherov
Dr. Lev Asherov received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Brock University before pursing his doctorate at Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Asherov completed his internship and residency at Bridgeport Hospital, an affiliate of Yale University School of Medicine and then attended post-doctoral training at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.