Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Levester Kirksey Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Marfan Syndrome
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Ulcer
- Heart Failure
- Carotid Stenosis
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Malformations
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Levester Kirksey Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Levester Kirksey Jr in this video.
Dr. Levester Kirksey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.