Dr. Levi Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Levi Walker?

Dr Walker is a good doctor however his staff leaves a lot to be desired. Not professional at all. Extremely slow in responding to phone inquiries and frequently get the message completely wrong.

A scary pre-op physical

Dr Walker performed my pre-op physical before surgery. It began badly when his hand-washing was cursory. It got worse when he started making assumptions. I take a particular drug 'cuz my PCP recommends it, not 'cuz I have a disease. Dr Walker just assumed that I have the disease - asked me how long I've had it. I wonder what other assumptions he made. When I complained that some of his poking/prodding was painful, he made no effort to tell me if that is normal or a cause for concern. Blood test results show an elevated level of a certain factor - I researched it and found that it's of no concern. Dr Walker ordered additional tests; I'm not having them. There are other factors in the blood test results that are elevated and can be serious. Yet Dr Walker ordered no further tests. I'wood have given his exam a "zero" rating if that were possible. do not trust this doctor's exam - and only hope that he didn't miss something very important. My surgery is in 6 days!