Dr. Levi K Zimmerman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Levi K Zimmerman?

He is a liar

I went to see this jerk for a consult. I was there for a long time . He kept complaining how he didnt like talking to the patients And all he wanted to do is give injections. The man lied right to my face twice in our consult. The one lie i knew right away and i told him so. He got all flustered and tried to backpedal but it didnt work. The 2nd time i saw some nasty female doctor. Then i got passed to the disaster PA named Sandy. Sandy hit me with the biggest lie ever. I ended up in the ER, or ED whatever you like to call it. She is a HORRIBLE person. RUN away from NP3 and Kittanaing Hospital pain dept!! Oh, let us not forget Tom, the LIAR in the office. This place was a nightmare ,RUN!!

I wish he wouldn't have left np3 in natrona heights, pa, no other doctor will understand my issues like he did.

disgraceful

Treating my 78 yr old dad like a street junkie. This office is pathetic and should be turned in. Which i am intending to do. No respect at all towards patients. This office is a joke and everyone should be fired or something.

Do NOT go to this Dr.

I was treated like a criminal junkie every time I went to him. I couldnt believe the way I was treated. I was made to feel like I was a complete and total piece of sh*t. He made me cry every time. Was no help at all.

steve

great office staff and really great Dr