Dr. Levon N Nazarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Levon N Nazarian?

adiposis dolorosa

Dr. Nazarian is a name i will never forget! He is one of the very few Dr.'s who ever tried to actually help me and figure out what was wrong with me. Following the birth of my last child and tubal, i got extremely ill. I stayed that way and searched from Dr to Dr with no answers. Dr Nazarian diagnosed me with Adiposis Dolorosa (a.k.a Dercums disease). Finally i could put a name to the face of the disease that has inflicted me. He most absolutely is a :Top Doc." I knew i was not crazy and had never been sick before in my life. In a way, by diagnosing me where others could not, he saved my life. This disease is extremely rare and i finally was able to bring solid proof of my disease to other Dr.'s.

Went in for back procedure

Dr. Nazarian did my procedure with by ultrasound picture was able to relieve my pain when everyone else gave up. I still have problems I go to him to relieve that pain overall a excellent doctor.